Monday, October 8, 2012

Peachy Keen Stamps October Release Challenge #2


Created this layout for the October Stamp Release Challenge over at Peachy Keen Stamps. It was to create a background using PKS. I used the leaves from the September Club Stamp Kit. As well as the small pumpkin, flourish stamp, and happy fall sentiment. I also used two faces from the June Club Stamp Kit for the acorns.

My leaves I inked in Colorbox ink and then used MS clear embossing powder on them. 

With my cricut I cut this bear at 4 inches and added a layer of feathers on the back. Embossing folders used were: Swiss Dots, SU Square Lattice, and Give a Hoot. The larger pumpkin is a spellbinder die and the small pumpkin is also from the September PKS Club Kit.

Cute little acorns from the Art Philosophy Cartridge. Embossed tops with the SU Square Lattice and stamped with the PKS June Club Kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment