Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamp Release: Projects

On Saturday, I shared a sneak peek of the new Peachy Keen stamps. Today, I have a couple of layouts to share today that were created with the new Peachy Keen May Stamps.

Beach Baby Layout


I created this layout using the new PK-209 Life is Good Babies and PK-208 Hey Baby sets. Isn't that baby just oh so cute?! 

The baby, the flower, sailboat, sun face, cloud face (lower right), and sentiment all come from the Life is Good Babies set. The crab face and the rest of the clouds faces come from the Hey Baby set.

The cut files all come from Treasure Box Designs' Beach Baby, Sandbox Collection, and Beach Title cut files.

The picture mats are from My Creative Time's Stitched Journal Die.


Farm Friends Layout


For this layout, I used the new PKSC-17 May Stamp of the Month set along with a another PK stamp set. These animals are just so cute and there are also stamps to make them baby like. Such as a diapers, bibs, and bottles.

The pig, flies, cow, sheep, barn weather vane, and most of the sentiments come from the new stamp club set. Now the other animal on there is suppose to be a goat. I wanted to create him to match the picture above. Though I don't know if I really made him look like a goat or not. My son says it does but my hubby thought it was another cow. LOL! 

The clouds and the "Welcome to the Funny Farm" sentiment are from PK-122 Funny Farm Set

The arrow and photo mats are from My Creative Time's Stitched Journal die and Mini-frame and Arrow Die.


Thanks for stopping by and happy creating!!


All of these stamps are available in the Peachy Keen Store and they are having a great introductory sale on each and everyone!! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Emily, your layouts are just beautiful! They are both so full of wonderful details and your coloring looks fabulous! You have showcased the new stamps beautifully - I LOVE them both ♥

    ReplyDelete