Friday, November 15, 2013

Peachy Keen Stamp Challenge 13-46: Anything Goes

Hello and welcome to another great Peachy Keen Stamp Challenge.

Today is........Anything Goes!!!

THE CHALLENGE
Create a project using Peachy Keen Stamps. Anything goes! We'll be awarding "TOP PEACH" to the player who uses their Peachy Keen Stamps this week and our two runner ups will receive a spiffy badge to display on their blog.

 Guidelines:
 -Design must be new
 - Link up by 11/20 - 11:59 pm EST

So here is what I have created for today's challenge.....

I picked up all these wooden spools at A.C. Moore and JoAnns. Thank goodness for coupons or they would have been a bit pricy. I recommend looking online to see if you can find a better deal.

I covered each one with paper from Colorbok: Homespun Signature Collection. Then glued them one by one onto the wreath.

I stamped and paper pieced the sewing machine from PKSC-November 2013  using the same paper line. Though you can't see it very well, I added a real needle to the sewing machine. I also took the smallest wooden spool I had, cut it in half, and added pink floss string around it. 

I also stamped and paper pieced the little spool from PKSC-November 2013 and added the same pink floss around it. I then added two push pins to embellish it.

The burlap ribbon that holds the wreath up and the bow are from Michael $1 bins.

So that is my project and I hope I've inspired you!!! 
Thanks for stopping by and please visit the PKS blog to see more inspiration for this week's challenge. So looking forward to all of your creations!! 

3 comments:

  1. Very CREATIVE!!! This is AMAZING!! A FABULOUS project!!!
    OMG!! I am speechless....
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a lot of wooden spools,AMAZING!!!! :) it turned out so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s beautiful and very clever!!
    What was your base frame? Metal or styrofoam?

    ReplyDelete