Monday, January 27, 2014

My Creative Time-Made in Minutes

Happy Monday!! Today is Made in Minutes over at My Creative Time!

Here is what I came up with in 15 minutes!


I must admit that this was a bit of a challenge for me. I like to add a lot of detail and had to learn to simplify. Though I like how it turned out for being a quick project!

Step 1: I cut the little treat box from SVG Cutting Files: Mini Nugget Platform Bases. I then proceeded to fill the treat box with sweethearts candy. This took me about three minutes total to cut it out and put it together.

Step: 2:  I cut the large heart from MCT: Sweethearts & XOXO dies. Then I added an adorable Peachy Keen Stamps: Sweet On You face to it. I colored the eyes with Copic Markers and added chalk ink to the cheeks. This all took about four minutes. 




Step 3: I cut out 5 smaller pink hearts from the MCT: Sweethearts & XOXO dies and 4 smaller red hearts from MCT: 4x4 Journal Die & More. Then I adhered them to the box. This took around three minutes. 

 Step 4: I cut out a sentiment banner from MCT: Chocolate Greetings Stamp set and then added the sentiment from MCT: Once Upon a Time Stamp Set. Next, I cut out two more little hearts to add to the banner. This took around three minutes.

Step: 5 I finished the projects by adding pearl accents to the hearts and twine. This took a couple of minutes.


Products Used:

 Sweethearts & XOXO dies
Chocolate Greeting Stamp Set
Once Upon a Time... Stamp Set
4x4 Journal Die and More

Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Inkadinkadoo's Chalk Ink
White Gel Pen
Recollection's Pearls
Recollection's red cardstock
Recollection's Valentine Pattern Paper
Acetate Paper
Spritz Twine
Copic Markers.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope I have given you an idea of something you can make fairly quick for the upcoming Valentine's Day. 

For more inspiration, head on over to the My Creative Time Blog to see all the other wonderful design team projects.


There is still a My Creative Time Challenge going on and we would love for you to play along.
Create a scrapbook page using this sketch below.
Emma would LOVE for you to use your My Creative Time stamps &/or dies.
 Please link up your project to Mr. Linky  at Emma's blog & leave a comment there.
 Deadline for challenge is Feb. 4th @ midnight PST.



13 comments:

  1. Super cute treat box!!! You are awesome at "made in minutes"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is AMAZING Miss Emily! LOVE IT!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so fun and love the face!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful project. I like the small pearls and the Peachy faced heart. super job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I absolutely Love this!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super CUTE!!!!
    Awesome job Emily!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just as cute as it can be!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute Valentine treat!! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Emily ~ this is super CUTE!! Oh that face fits PERFECTLY in that heart! I so get about the time thing and wanting to add ~ even though this is going to help me ~ maybe ~ get more stuff out the door faster?? As always ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute!! I love how you put the conversation hearts in there and that little face on your heart is too cute!! I love this!! Great project my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! I'm so impressed with you treat box! just darling!

    ReplyDelete