Thursday, May 1, 2014

PKS May Sketch Challenge

Hi, today is a brand new sketch challenge over at

We were to create a project based on the following sketch.



So here is what I came up with. 


I tried to stay pretty close to the original layout of the sketch. 

I first cut my base papers out using Recollection's card stock and Simple Stories pattern paper. I cut out the four squares using My Creative Time's 4x4 Journal Die and More.

The little girl is a cut from SVG Cutting Files: Puppy Love. I stamped on a face from Peachy Keen Stamps: The Moodies assortment. For her little puppy dog, I stamped on a face from the Peach Keen Stamps: Happy-Go-Lucky Dog assortment. I added a little tiny flower to her head band from My Creative Time's Way To Go Stamp Set. I colored in her eyes with a Copic Marker and added white gel pen accents.


The doily was cut out from a Quickcutz die. The larger flowers and leaves come from My Creative Time's Stitched Pretty Flowers and Leaves. I added Recollection's pearls to the centers.

The sentiment comes from the Peachy Keen Stamps: Female Floatin' Frog set. It was stamped on a banner die cut from My Creative Time's Vintage Label Die set.

The ribbon comes from Celebrate It 630.


Thank you so much for stopping by!! I hope I've given you some inspiration using the sketch. For more inspiration please head on over to the Peachy Keen Blog. We hope you will come play along!! Can't wait to see what you create!!

P.S.

Please join us tomorrow night for the first day of sneak peeks for the Peachy Keen Stamps May release. The fun will kick off at 6 p.m. CST over on the Peachy Keen Stamps Blog

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Love the image and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily ~ Simply ADORABLE! LOVE the sketch, of course ALL the products and oh my the paper! FABULOUS as always! I so hope I can play along with you ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. I love the puppy dog.

    ReplyDelete