Wednesday, July 16, 2014

My Creative Time: Whatever Wednesday


Hi, today is Whatever Wednesday over at the My Creative Time Blog. We can create whatever we chose to share with all of you!

So here is what I have come up with.



I first created the base of the card using the MCT: Bunch of Fun Circles and Recollection's Craft Card Stock.

I used the largest circle from Bunch of Fun Circles to cut out the puppy print paper and then I cut out a larger red border circle using my Cricut. I added white gel pen stitching to the outside of the red circle.

I cut the dog house and puppy dog out of scraps I had using the MCT: Loyal Friends Stamp Set. I added the cute face to the puppy using Peachy Keen Stamps: Happy-Go-Lucky-Dog Face Assortment. I added the small hearts to the dog and paw print from MCT: 4x4 Journal Die and More.



I stamped on the sentiment from MCT: Live Love Bark onto the smallest MCT: Stitched Round Speech Bubble using Memento Ink. I added it to the card using a Recollections Pop Dot.

The grass underneath the puppy dog comes from MCT: Stitched Grass.

I then finished by added hemp twine to the top and a small little heart from MCT: Stitched Sweethearts and XOXO's Dies.

Thank you so much for stopping by!! I hope you have a wonderful day!! For more amazing design team inspiration please head on over to Miss Emma's Blog!

5 comments:

  1. Aww, this is just as cute as can be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha-ha! I love this...too cute! This will make somebody smile :D Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie! I love his little face!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super ADORABLE Emily! Love that pups face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily ~ Goodness gracious this is ADROABLE!!! I LOVE every single detail and oh my that paper!!!! FABULOUS job!

    ReplyDelete