Monday, October 6, 2014

My Creative Time: Scrappin' the Little Things

Today is Scrappin' the Little Things over on the My Creative Time Blog. I have a Smash Book page that I created of my little Lego master. He loves putting the sets together as well as creating his own Lego configurations. 


For the title I used: MCT: Upper and Lowercase Fun Dies along with MCT: You are Fabulous and MCT: Stitched Message Bubble Dies (exclamation point). I added glossy accents to the black letters.

The Lego blocks were created using MCT: Photobooth Stitched Die and the geotag from the MCT: Never Be Lost Stamp Set. I inked the edges of the blocks with coordinating Memento inks and added white gel pen accents.

The Lego: Wild Style and Emmet are each a svg I got from a recent SVG Cutting Files hop. I added glossy accents to their hair to make it look shiny just like the real Lego people. I also added white gel pen accents to their bodies.



The large photo mat and photo were cut out using MCT: Stitched Rectangular Frames and More. I embossed the green mat with a Seeing Spots Cuttlebug folder.

The smaller photo he was literally saying "Everything is Awesome" from the Lego Movie. We don't sing Frozen songs in this house just the Lego movie song. Hee Hee!

For the tab, I used MCT: Stitched Tab die. I added the sentiment using MCT: Alpha Pack.

I finished by added the blue arrow from MCT: Stitched Mini Frame & Arrow dies and the red arrows from MCT: Stitched Round Tab, Arrow, and Tag dies.

Well that's my project! Please head on over to the My Creative Time Blog to see the rest of the design team's amazing creations!! 

Thank you so much for stopping by! Happy creating!

3 comments:

  1. Your Lego blocks are so very clever and look so 3D. Sweet job on your layout...love it!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily ~ your layout is amazing!!! First that cutie is so darn adorbs!! Then Emmet, the Legos and how you used all the MCT products! Perfectly done!

    ReplyDelete