Wednesday, November 5, 2014

My Creative Time: What a Treat Wednesday

Hi, today is What a Treat Wednesday over on the My Creative Time Blog


I decided to create a little treat for my hubby to let him know he still makes my heart skip a beat after all these years!! 


I found these super cute little plastic popcorn boxes at the Dollar Tree. 

I added the red and white circles from MCT: Bunch of Fun Circles. I used one of my favorite stamp sets, MCT: Family Is Everything, to create the fun splatter background on the white circle. 

I used Peachy Keen Stamps: Popcorn People to create the cute little popcorn. They were stamped and colored in with Copic markers. 

The larger sparkly hearts are from MCT: Layering Heart Dies. The tiny sparkly hearts are from MCT: Seasonal Greeting Stamp Set.


The tag was cut out using MCT: Stitched Round Tag, Arrow, and Tab die. I traced in on red card stock and cut it out to create a mat for it. 

I stamped the sentiment onto the tag using MCT: Alpha Pack Stamp Set.

Well that's my project! 

Thank you so much for stopping by!! I hope you have a wonderful day!! 

For more amazing design team inspiration please head on over to Miss Emma's Blog!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my Emily ~ this is DARLING!!! Add this to my box you are sending me! LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Lucky hubby...I bet he loved it. Such a great idea...great way to remind him you love him :D The Peachy pop corn is so cute and the Alpha stamps come in handy for your own sentiments. Fabulous job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super CUTE CUTE CUTE Emily!!!
    What a GREAT treat!!!!

    ReplyDelete