Thursday, April 2, 2015

My Creative Time: Designer's Challenge

Hi, today we have a fabulous new designer's challenge over on the My Creative Time Blog. You can find inspiration from the photo or the sketch or both. Your project must feature at least ONE My Creative Time Product.


For my card, I used more of the picture and the colors for my inspiration. I thought the colors were just gorgeous and knew I wanted to recreate them using the pretty daisies from the Love You Bunches Stamp Set. I colored each one with Copic markers and then added white gel pen accents to the end of the petals. I also added a dab of glossy accents to the flower centers and sprinkled clear glitter on top. I wanted to give them just a bit of sparkle. I stamped a few more flowers and then just colored in the stems. I cut off the stems and glued them on the card to give the look of longer stems for the higher flowers. I stamped on the sentiment also from the Love You Bunches Stamp Set onto a tag from Fun Stitched Tag dies. I then added the bow and some sequins. 


photo credit



Thank you so much for stopping by!!

8 comments:

  1. Your card is so beautiful. Love how you did your bouquet your flowers turned out so beautiful very clever and creative how you did your stems....and love your stamped wood background very shabby/chic and the sweet ribbon definitely added that special touch. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your card Emily! Such beautiful colors and awesome LO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love your flowers - great way to use the inspiration colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your rainbow of flowers and how you accented them. The background is perfect and makes the colors pop. Beautiful job on the challenge.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a BEAUTIFUL card!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emily ~ just a STUNNING card! LOVE the way you colored the flowers and that background is GORGEOUS! Great take on the sketch and color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the different color flowers!!

    ReplyDelete