Tuesday, September 8, 2015

MCT: Tag It Tuesday

Hi, today is Tag It Tuesday over on the My Creative Time Blog. I have a cute tag to share today in honor of the autumn season which is upon us. Even though where I live it feels like summer still! 


For my tag, I used the lovely Tag Dies along with the Tag Die Layers. I then layered onto it a vellum strip that I had cut out using the Trio Stitched Banner die. I stamped on the sentiment from the Fall Friends stamp set using Versamark ink along with Recollection's Snow Embossing Powder. I added a small oval onto my tag using the Scallop Stitched Oval die.

I stamped and colored the adorable little beaver, the leaves, and pumpkin, all from the Fall Friends stamp set as well. Then I cut each one out with the coordinating die. I stamped the tree stump onto brown Recollection's card stock and fussy cut it out.  I added my brown jutte ribbon to the top and tied it with the burlap cord twine. I finished by adding some gold mini sequins. Love how cute it all turned out!!


For more design team inspiration, please head on over to Miss Emma's blog

Thank you so much for stopping by!! 


5 comments:

  1. Your Tag is Adorable....Your coloring is fabulous...love all the clever and creative ways you used Miss Emma's goodies. It looks like you used the Printed Burlap for your tag & I just bought some of this so YAY!! You sure did a super outstanding creative job!!
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute scene and the burlap background compliments it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous fall tag. I love the way you put the leaves and pumpkin below the stump

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tag turned out so cute! I really like the burlap paper...it makes me thing fall. Beautiful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily ~ ADORABLE!! LOVE everything about this especially that burlap paper with these stamps and dies!!

    ReplyDelete