Monday, October 5, 2015

MCT: Made In Minutes

Hi, today is Made in Minutes over on the My Creative Time blog. I have created a fun little Halloween treat box with a cute little ghost! So easy to make thanks to Emma's wonderful products!!


I first cut out the striped pattern paper with the Bubblegum Treat Box die. Before I put it together, I embellished it with a fun label from the new Stitched Belly Band dies and a pretty mini Scallop Stitched Rosette

I stamped the adorable little ghost from the Too Cute To Spook stamp set and cut it out with the coordinating dies from this set as well. I added the cute little face also from this set and changed it up a bit by adding the little eyes from the Stitched Spooky Ghost dies. I added a little gel pen accent to the eyes and chalk the cheeks. I finished the little ghost by adding a cute little bow that was stamped and paper pieced from the You Had Me At Meow stamp set. 


I stamped the greeting from the Teeny Tag Holidays stamp set onto the Teeny Tags Layering Dies. Once I put together my little box, I tied the sides together with Recollection's black twine and adding the tag on the one side. I then added a few sequins to add some shine and now I have a cut treat box to give out this upcoming Halloween. 

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

For more design team inspiration, please head on over to Miss Emma's blog!

6 comments:

  1. AWWWW your Halloween Candy Treat is so Cute!! Love the paper/cardstock you chose and all of the clever & creative ways you used Miss Emma's goodies thanks for the inspiration. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest treat box ever! I just love her little bow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chalked cheeks and bow are adorable! Love the rosette, label and tag! Wonderful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chalked cheeks and bow are adorable! Love the rosette, label and tag! Wonderful job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute box. I like that you combined sets to give us ideas of how to use different sets together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Emily ~ this is so DARLING!! I ADORE the products of course and LOE the fact you showed us what to use ~ might have to borrow this idea but that striped paper ~I need it! EEK!

    ReplyDelete