Saturday, October 31, 2015

PPPR: Fall In Love Challenge

Hi, today I have a cute card to share that I created for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon's Fall In Love Challenge. I just knew that the super adorable PPPR: Pumpkin Couple would be just perfect to work with for this challenge. 

I cut out all the pieces to the adorable PPPR: Pumpkin Couple using my Cricut. Once I put them together, I stamped on the cute Peachy Keen Stamps: Variety Faces. Love the little hearts in their eyes. Her lips though were stamped using Peachy Keen Stamps: Princess Faces. I thought these faces were perfect for the pumpkin couple. I colored the eye lids and her lips in with Copic markers and then used Glossy Accents all over their eyes. I then added Wink of Stella (Clear) to some of their pieces for a bit of shimmer. I chalked her cheeks with a bit of Inkadinkado: Chalk Ink. 


For the base of my card and my background mats, I used Lawn Fawn's Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I used heart dies from My Creative Time's We're Better Together Stamp set in the middle. I covered them with glossy Accent as well. I then stamped on the "I love you" sentiment from Peachy Keen Stamp: February 2014 Stamp of the Month. I finished the card by adding a few mini gold sequins.

Thank you so much for stopping by!! Have a wonderful day!!

3 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, how super cute are these, absolutely adorable, love them!!! THanks for joining the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww .. . . those PK stamps add that extra fun touch!! Great card! Thanks for joining the PPPR challenge this month!
    Nicole
    PPPR dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily ~ hehehehe so stinking CUUUUTE!

    ReplyDelete