Thursday, November 12, 2015

My Creative Time: Thoughtful Thursday

Hi, today is Thoughtful Thursday over at the My Creative Time Blog. I have a simple card to share that I created with a few of my favorite MCT products.


I first cut out my pattern paper using the Stitched Rectangular Frame Die. I thought it looked like wall paper. I then cut out all my flower petals using the Flower Petal Dies. I adhered the petals together and then added a flower center to each one that was cut out using the Stitched Pretty Flowers and Leaves Dies. I put glossy accents on the flower centers and then sprinkled them with clear glitter. I set them aside to dry while I worked on my vase. 

I cut the vase out in two different card stocks using the Stitched Chunky Jar Dies. I used the surfboard from the Surf's Up Stamp Set to cut down the aqua jar to look like water in the vase and then adhered it onto the white card stock jar. 

I used the coordinating flower die from the My Thoughts Are With You Stamp Set  to create my flower stems in the vase. Before I added my flowers, I added a few leaves also from the Stitched Pretty Flowers and Leaves Dies onto the card to make them look like a flower arrangement. Then I added my pretty flowers to make the look complete. 

I finished my card by adding the sentiment also from My Thoughts Are With You Stamp Set onto a die cut from the Vintage Stitched Label Die.




Thank you so much for stopping by!!
For more design team inspiration, please head on over to Miss Emma's Blog

6 comments:

  1. I just love your card! The flowers stick out with the vase like they are real! Love how you used the surf board to help make the water effect. Just really pretty card. TFS :) Love the colors on all of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done some clever cutting and combining to create your vase and flowers. How did you think of the surfboard? Beautiful job on your card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Miss Emily your Card is beyond Beautiful. WOW !! You definitely were clever and creative using Miss Emma's goodies. Your flower are so pretty!! Love the color. You so did a super outstanding creative job......would've loved to been able to watch you create it. YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. I have a question I recreated a card you made. How do I give u credit

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! This is GORGEOUS!!! Amazing job!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emily ~ simply BEAUTIFUL! LOVE the flower centers and the colors!

    ReplyDelete